High [G] Training 018'019
We’re suiting up tech savvy humans , people who want to take our clothing into the unknown. Pushing the technical process in both construction and function of clothing to define fashion through techwear.
Our latest collection composed out of 36 different garments takes its inspiration from astronaut’s High ‘G’ Training program; which consists of enduring extreme high levels of acceleration (‘G’) forces, destined for aviators and astronauts. Aviators and astronauts wear special “g-suits” to test any adversity during take off before going into the unknown.
We have created our own color electric camouflage print and technology integration process. Our smart garments give people the opportunity to do the unimaginable from simple functions like answer phone calls with a click of a button, controlling their Spotify in a wireless way, make music like a MIDI controller or even using it as a panic button to send a SMS message with a their live location to their closes friend and family members.
With a simple tap of our M.Bot controller (OBE technology), you can control music, lights, answer phone calls, and even use it as a panic button. A few gestures personalized by you, keep you connected and amplified.
- Panic Button:SMS message with live location to five of your selected contacts. You can find your friends/family in the aftermath of a disaster: Earthquakes, Fires, Floods or when feeling in danger.
- Smart Notifications:Social Media alerts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, Uber etc.) — All mobile related notifications with special haptic feedback presets.
- Selfie Button:Snapping photos at a distance! This is great for group shots and selfies, while avoiding awkward angles.
- Music Player: The ability to control your music in a hands free kind of way! (Play / Pause / Stop / Repeat / Next)
- Keynote/Powerpoint Presentations:Configurable to use it as a clicker for special presentations.
- Hands Free:Hands free to answer calls while in motion.
- MIDI Controller:The ability to trigger different notes by connecting to Ableton Live, MIDI Studio among others using Machina’s M.Bot as a MIDI Controller device.
*** New features will be updated constantly to have intelligent clothing for a better you.
With our new designs, we’re suiting up tech savvy humans , people who want to take our clothing into the unknown. Some will return and report to us, let us know what they liked and disliked; but for the most part, most people will take their new smart suits, and lose themselves in the city with them: NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN.